November 14, 2014

Quick and Easy Holiday Cards

So your running behind this year on your holiday cards and you're not sure if you can get them all done.  No fear - PHOTOSHOP is here.  I'm going to show you how to make your holiday cards in no time.  And you can even change the look and feel of each one.




I watercolored one card ran it through my software and ended up with 30 of these cards.  Want to see how I did it? Watch the video below.


See how easy that was?  So I'm ahead already by 30 cards this year.  Yup, I think I'll be doing this during the holidays from now on. ;-)tu  Have a great day peeps and be crafty!!

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...