December 16, 2014

Penguin Fun - Holiday Card Tutorial

Hey peeps.  Back with another holiday card tutorial.  It's winding down to the very end of my holiday cards making.  I can't say I'm sorry.  I've been working my little hands to their bones.  LOL  Can you say hand cramp?  Time for my card and tutorial.

Here is my latest creation.  I love this little stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  This little penguin is so darn cute!



Now for your viewing entertainment my little tutorial. :-)






I'm going to enter my card into the Crafty Cardmakers and More challenge.  I hope everyone has a fabulous crafty day!

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...