February 4, 2015

Ann Butler Designs - Watercolored Background


Hey peeps.  How's everyone doing?  I'm busy, busy, busy working on items for my husbands upcoming retirement.  But I needed to take a break and work on something besides that.  So I pulled out my Ann Butler Designs inks and made this card.

So what do you think?  It was really easy to get this result with just a few ink pads and some water.


I used the Ann Butler Designs Checks Background Basic stamp and the Colorbox Ann Butler Designs ink pads in aquamarine, berry, lilac and sunshine.  I smashed down the colors on my craft mat and spritzed some water on theme.  Next I swirled the colors together with a craft knife.  I then pressed my stamp into the watered down ink. I stamped on watercolor paper which really made the colors mute out a little.  I love the soft look.  Pairing it will the bold teal paper really made it stand out. I'm going to share my card with the challenges over at Papertake Weekly, Loves Rubber Stamps 
and Through The Craft Room Door.

Well back to my stamproom I go.  So much to do with so little time to do it in.  I'll see you guys back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~
  photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...