February 13, 2015

Hues of Purple and Green - Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop

Hey peeps.  Where has this month gone?  It's already the 13th of the month.  Yup you got it.  It's hop time over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You should of come from Jenn's blog.  If not head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog to start at the beginning.



This month's ribbon club assortment is gorgeous with hues of purple and green. Isn't this sooo pretty?  Oh it makes me think that spring is right around the corner.



Using this gorgeous ribbon I made this beautiful tag for a friend of mine.  She is going to LOVE this tag I'm sure.  It's right up her alley.


I'm going to have to find a bag pretty enough to match my tag.  Hummm...might have to make one of my Silhoutte and use some more of this gorgeous ribbon around the bottom.  Yes, that's exactly what I will do.  See I just needed to talk it through with all of you.  Thanks peeps!  Okay, now it's time to head on over to Kathy's blog to see what gorgeousness she has going on.  I'll see you guys soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...