March 4, 2015

Crafter's Companion DT Member - Say WHAT?!?!

Hey peeps.  Boy do I have big news.  Eeekkkk...are you ready?  I am happy to say I am the newest member of the Crafter's Companion design team.  I know...CRAZY right?!?!  I am so thrilled to have the chance to work with the amazing ladies on this design team as well as the Crafter's Companion family.

So in honor of my making the team, I chose to make my first CC tutorial a new and special YouTube tutorial.  We as dt members get the chance to work with all the fabulous Crafter's Companion products so I had the chance to play around with the new Spectrum Aqua makers.  Peeps, you will be AMAZED at how awesome this markers are.  If you are into watercoloring, you will need to get these little babies in your hands asap.  So let's look at my first card.


I must admit, I really love how this card turned out.  Using the Sheena Douglass True Colors and Flower Power stamps set made this card super easy and quick to put together.


Now since you had a peek at the card, let's take a look at the video and see how easy this beauty came together.  Grab your favorite beverage and get comfortable.  Let's roll the video.




Go forth and be crafty~

  photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...