March 1, 2015

Get Your Enamel Dots Out


Hey peeps.  I hope your wintery days are coming to an end.  Here is Georgia the cold weather is just beginning to end and spring is in the air.  Finally I think I might be able to open up my windows and let some fresh air in. 

It is the first of the month so you all know it's time for another challenge over at House Of Cards.  This month's theme is to use your enamel dots.  You can use any color you want.  Also, if you've made your own enamel dots we would love to hear from you.  

Here is a link to a post I had where I made my own enamel dots.  I used the enamel dots I made on this tag.  They were super easy to make and you can make them sooo many colors.  That's what I love about making them myself. 


 


Now it's your turn to show us how you use your enamel dots.  They are everywhere now and they are used in so many different ways.  So please join in on the fun.  Make sure to link your card up over at House of Cards so we can leave you some love.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...