March 12, 2015

Wildflower Trio - Crafter's Companion

Hey peeps.  As promised I'm back with another card using one of the fabulous dies from the new Die'sire Classiques Spring/Summer Collection from Crafter's Companion.  I am so over the moon with these dies.


This stamp set is called Wildflower Trio.  This die set has three incredible dies.  They are perfect for making your spring and summer cards for family members and friends.  I decided to use the flower die and die cut it twice.  Once in green for the stems and then again in pattern paper to make the flowers.  The sentiment is from the Sheena Douglas A Little Bit Sketchy True Colors stamp set.


Here's a little closeup of my cute wildflowers.  Using this die with pattern paper the designs are endless.  Super cute and easy die to make fabulous flowers with.  To finish off my card I used some ribbon to tie the flowers together and some white ric rac down the end to add back a pop of white to my card.  You really need to head on over to Crafter's Companion and do a little spring shopping.

Well that's it for today peeps.  Hope to see you back here real soon.  I would love to see what spring cards you are creating.  If you would like to share them, send me an quick email at gotjoycreations@yahoo.com and I'll feature them here on my blog.

Go forth and be crafty~



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...