September 18, 2015

Hello Beautiful - Playing with stencils and fun foam

Hey peeps.  Happy FRIDAY!!  Yay, you did it!  You made it through the week without losing your cool, your mind or your coffee.  LOL  I'm drinking lots of coffee already this morning.  And I have a tutorial for you.  Double yay!!  So here is the card I made and I'm going to show you how I used fun foam for dimension to my card.

 Eccckkk...I LOVE how this card came out.  I think I need to make it out of every color.  LOL




Here is my little tutorial.  I hope you'll try this out.  It's super easy and fun to do.






Have a great weekend everyone.  Be safe and I'll see you back here soon.  Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...