September 23, 2015

Deepest Sympathy Card

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day.  I have a very quick are for you today.  I don't make a lot of sympathy cards but I needed one for a friend.  I guess that's why I don't make them that often because it's always for a sad occasion.  I used the Good Gab stamp set from Paper Smooches for my sentiment.  The background stamp is from Hero Arts. I'm joining in on the challenge over at Paper Smooches.











Well that wraps up today card.  I'm battling stupid gallstones so I'm heading back to bed.  It's already been a looonnnggg morning.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...