September 24, 2015

Oh my Color Burst LOVE

Hey peeps.  Well I broke down and purchased some of Color Burst and boy am I in LOVE!!!  These little containers for powder are like magical.  I'm hooked and I like it.  Let me show you some cards I made.




I am HOOKED on this stuff.  I can't get enough...seriously!!  It's amazing to watch all the colors come together.  Each container has several colors so you really never know what accent color your going to get.  Stunning.  For this card I used the Yellow, Sephia and Burnt Orange from the earth tone assortment collection.  I used the love die cut sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and then some fun foam to pop my sentiment up.  Here's a video I made showing how to use fun foam with your sentiments. 

Now I need to go back in my stamproom and make more magic with this stuff.  I mean the possibility are endless.  I have some more coming my way in the next day or two.  I purchased the brights assortment collection too.  Can't wait to get my hands on them.  I'll see you guys soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...