September 16, 2015

Picture Perfect Challenge - Paper Smooches

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day!  I'm taking a day to relax and unwind just a little.  I've been busy making cards and getting the last of the boxes unloaded.  I'm finally down to the last box in my stamp room.  Now to organize all the new things I've purchased.  LOL

In the meantime I joined in the Picture Perfect Challenge over at Paper Smooches.  Here is the inspiration piece for this week. 


And here's my card.  I kept it clean and simple.  This adorable owl is from the Paper Smooches Chubby Chums stamp set.  I used my triangle stencil from Kelly Purkey along with Simon Says Stamp ink pads in Audrey Blue, Sunshine, Burnt Orange and Green Leaf.  This gorgeous ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 




Well that wraps up my post for today.  I'm going to enter my card in the Picture Perfect and guest designer spot challenges over at Paper Smooches.  I'll see you guys back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...