September 15, 2015

So Grateful

Hey peeps.  Back with another card.  I'm feeling extremely grateful for my family and friends.  I have to say I have the best followers on my blog and YouTube channel.  So many of you leave the sweetest of comments and show me so much love.  I wouldn't have this blog or do tutorials if it wasn't for all of you watching and engaging with me.  With that in mind, I made a card for all of you.






I used the Blossoming Buds from Paper Smooches on my card today.  I paper pieced the flowers and used my Copics to fill in the areas I didn't paper piece.  I love how this card came out.  I'm going to enter it in the PS October guest designer call.  Wish me luck everyone.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...