September 10, 2015

Paper Smooches Challenge Card

Hey peeps.  Is the week almost over already?  Where the heck did it go to?  I've been busy making cards and organizing things in our new place.  Trying to get this place to feel like a home.  Well, let me show you the card I made.







I keep my card very clean and simple.  I used two of my favorite stamp sets from Paper Smooches called I Heart Art and Spreading Sunshine.  I made the easel from the first stamp set a little wider so I could carefully cut it out and pop it up on the card.  Man, what was I thinking?  I had the hardest time cutting tiny little strips of double sided tape.
I used some older washi tape I had down the side of the panel.  I broke open my new inks from Simon Says Stamp.  I love these pretty colors.  I used Scuba, Hollyhock, Wisteria, Melon and Duckling.  I cut our some of the splatter and covered them with glossy accent and pop them up for dimension.  The frame was colored with Copic markers.



Alright guys I have a ton of stuff to get done today.  I'll be back with some more inspiration and just maybe a giveaway.  (wink wink) I'm also entering my card into the guest designer challenge and the Anything Goes challenge over at Paper Smooches.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...