September 11, 2015

You're Golden - Paper Smooches Style

Hey peeps.  Happy FRIDAY!!!  Lord I am so glad this week is over with.  I'm ready to settle down into a nice weekend.  I cranked out one more card for the Paper Smooches guest designer call and anything goes challenge.  And I have to say, this one might just be my fav.






I love this saying in the Spreading Sunshine stamp set.  I have soooo many friends that are "golden" to me and I want to send all of them a card like this.  I kept my card super clean so that golden sentiment would be the star of my card.  A few sequin, gold thread and a border of gold glitter paper was all I needed. 

Have a great Friday everyone.  I'm going to work on a Periscope broadcast.  Make sure to follow me @mzdanajoy to see all my live broadcast.  And I'll see you back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...