October 19, 2015

Hey Foxy - The Ton Stamps

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  I know, I know you already wish it was Friday.  But let's not rush the week.  We need to enjoy all our crafty days.  I'm back with a quick card to share with you.  I'm going to enter the Stamping Smiles Design challenge and DT call. I love this adorable stamp set from The Ton Stamps called Hey Foxy.  The little critters are so darn cute!!
I colored my little fox with Copic markers on watercolor paper.  I had stamped the images out and thought I would watercolor and then I changed my mind. For some reason my damn IPhone would not focus up close on my card.  I swear this phone is going to make me change over to a Samsung.

Okay peeps that's a quick wrap for today.  I'll check you out later.  I hope you have some time to add some crafty moments in your day.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...