June 30, 2016

Altenew June Inspiration Challenge

Hey peeps.  Happy Thursday.  One more day guys and we are to a LONG weekend.  My twin sister will be in town and I can't wait.  We are going to hang at the beach, sip on some drinks with umbrellas and maybe squeeze in a little shopping.  But before all that excitement happens I'm playing in the June Inspiration Challenge over at Altenew.  Here is the inspiration piece. Isn't this gorgeous?



Now here is my card.  I used the You Are stamp set.  I created the card by placing white card stock into the center of my green card stock.  I used my Misti to first stamp on the white paper with Versamark and then I removed the white paper and stamped it again just on the green.  This way my lines would meet up and it didn't look like my lines where off.  I heat embossed it with egyptian gold embossing powder. I repeated the process a few more times and then stamped my sentiment.

After that I colored in the image with Copic markers in two different green color combos.  Once I lined up my white panel back on top of my green all that was left was to put it on a card base and add a few sequins.


I must say I REALLY like how this card came out.  I didn't think it would look good since I was stamping and coloring it at 1:30 in the morning.  Yup that's what I do when I can't sleep.  So overall, I think I scored with this card.  Have a great day everyone and I'll see you back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...