June 28, 2016

Sketch Card MFTWSC286

Hey peeps.  I've missed you guys.  I'm back today with a cute card for the MFT sketch challenge.  I'm barely skirting under the deadline for the challenge.  I was looking through the MFT blog and when I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to play.   I love the simplicity of this sketch.




So here is my card using the Hog Heaven stamp set from MFT.  I think this little pig is just too darn cute.  I've colored up a bunch of the images and have them in a bowl waiting to make their appearances on my cards.






I used the paper pad that came in this month's MFT stamp kit.  I colored my little piggy with Copic makers and added some fine glitter to his little heart.  I die cut out the circle and inlaid it back onto the card.  Stamping hearts on my background strip added a cute repeating pattern.  Lastly I added some DIY enamel dots and some dots with my black multi-liner.  To see how I made my DIY enamel dots you can visit this post right here on my blog.




Thanks so stopping by today.  I'll see you guys back here soon!  Have a great day!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...