April 5, 2017

Let's Taco About....

Hey peeps. Have you ever come across a stamp set that just makes you giggle?  Well this one has done it for me.  You see my daughter LOVES tacos so when I saw the Tasty Truck set from Stampin Up (it's a retired set now :-( ) I had to buy it.  I had the little truck spilling out tacos for her.  I know she'll think that is just hilarious. 



I colored up my image with Copic markers and added some nuvo crystal drops.  Since I've been on a clean and simple roll with my cards, I left a lot of white space on this card.  I paired it with some fun polka dot and striped paper which matched the colors I used on my truck.


Here's a closeup of this adorable little truck.  You can't tell from the photo but I place some glossy accents on the windows and the rims of the tires.  Now looking at the card the drops look like ketchup, mustard and relish.  LOL  I must be hunger now.  I'm starting to mix up my food categories.
 

Have a great day everyone.  I'll see you back here soon!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...