April 11, 2017

Layered Camellia Flower - Altenew Build-A-Flower

Hey peeps.  I'm back in my craft room playing with the Camellia Build-A-Flower stamp set from Altenew.  All I can say is WOW.  Altenew never ceases to amaze me.  This flower is gorgeous. (At the moment it's sold out but don't worry you can add your name to an email list to get your hands on this when it comes back in stock.)


This stamp set also comes with the matching die which is fabulous.  I stamped the flower and leaves with the Altenew inks.  For the flower I used the Sea Shore mini cubes and for the leaves I used the Evergreen Fields mini cubes.  I stamped out my sentiment in versafine onyx black ink.  This card just needed a few pretty sequins and it was complete.

Here's a closeup of that gorgeous flower.   This makes such a striking card.  I'm can't wait to make more cards with this stamp set.

I'm off to edit some videos and make some pretty things.  I'll see you guys back here in a few days.  Make it a great one.  See ya soon.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...