May 16, 2017

Hero Arts May 2017 Card Kit - TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another tutorial.  Once again the Hero Arts monthly card kit sold out.  This one was full of mermaid inspiration.  I think this one might one of the prettiest ones I have received.  The stencil, stampset and of course the gorgeous sequins was just delightful.


If you were lucky enough to get your hands on this kit, I'm sure you will agree this kit is pretty mermazing.  LOL 

Remember when you get your kits from Hero Arts, there is always a pretty backer paper that your die cuts are attached to.  Make sure you use that paper.  I show you how I did in the tutorial.

I have a tutorial for you as well to share with you how this card came together.  You can watch it here on my blog or over at my Youtube channel mzdanajoy.




Hope you enjoyed the tutorial today.  I'll see you back here soon!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...