August 31, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Shaker Card

Hey peeps.  Hope you're having an awesome day.  I'm playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. I'm finally getting back in the swing of things since being away in New York.  I'm seemed to have left my mojo there so this challenge is helping me create some new inspiration.

I decided to use the September card kit called Best Birthday from Simon Says Stamp and make a shaker card.  I haven't made one in a while and this one was super easy to pull together since the kit was full of great products.


I absolutely love this card kit this month.  Super duper cute with all the fun elements especially that awesome Doodlebug paper. 


The card kit was still available when I posted this card.  Hopefully you will be able to get your hands on it.  I think you will enjoy it as much as I do.  Have a great day everyone.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...