September 1, 2017

The Daily Marker 8th 30 Day Color Challenge and Simon Says Stamp School or Study Challenge

Happy Friday everyone.  Whew the title of this post is a mouth full.  I'm super excited to be kicking off September with Kathy of The Daily Marker and her eighth 30-Day color challenge.  I LOVE doing these color challenge as it really makes me fall back in love all over again with coloring.  To see more details you can head on over to Kathy's blog.

Today I'm also making a card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday (School or Study related) card challenge.  As I watch the little kiddos walk to school each morning I'm inspired to know that they will be learning something new today that they can come back home and share with their parents.  I'm all about education and learning. :-)  For my card this morning, I used some older products.  I used a stamp from Verve to make my paper, the scrambled letters stencil from Simon Says Stamp to make my embossed background and I colored one of the images from the Smarty Pants stamp set from Kraftin Kimmie.  I hand wrote the wording on the sheets of paper.





I'm off to grab a cup of coffee and do some more coloring.  Have a great Friday everyone and I'll see you back here soon!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...