February 28, 2018

Technique Tuesday - Sneak Peek Day 2

Hey peeps.  It's Day 2 of sneak peeks for Technique Tuesday.  Today's cards might just make you giggle just a bit.  These two stamp sets have me cracking up.

I always need a bit of humor in my life so when I saw Gertie and Garth Goat and Sassy Love Your Guts stamp sets arrive in my mail box I feel in love.  These two stamp sets are right up my alley.








The Gertie and Garth Goat stamp set is full a great assortment of sentiments for every days needs.


The Sassy Love Your Guts is just a gut buster for me.  I LOVE these funny sentiments!


Both of these stamp sets will be available tomorrow March 1st in the new product section in the Technique Tuesday store.  Make sure to swing by the Technique Tuesday blog to check out what the other ladies have for you today.  Make sure you swing back by tomorrow as release day will be here.  Woot, woot!!!  Can't wait. Have a great day everyone.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...