February 27, 2018

Technique Tuesday - Sneak Peek Day 1

Hey peeps.  I'm super excited to share with my first sneak peek as a new design team member for Technique Tuesday.  Being a part of this team is such an honor as I'm surrounded with such talented women I truly admire.  So let's get started shall we?

For today's card I'm showcasing the soon to be released Love You To Pieces stamp set and the Pieces Of My Heart die cut from Technique Tuesday.  These two products work perfectly together.  I just love all the pieces to this adorable die. To make my card I die cut the heart out several times out of different colored pattern paper and then one time in white fun foam.  I carefully cut through each colored pattern paper until I had separate pieces.  I glued random colors piece onto the white heart until it was covered.



Next I stamped the sentiment onto a white card base and glued my heart right about it.  To finish off my card I scattered a few extra puzzle pieces onto the card and glued them into place. 






This gorgeous stamp and die (sold separately) will be available March 1st in the new product section of the store.  



Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to swing by the Technique Tuesday blog to see what the other ladies have for you today.  I'll see you back here tomorrow for another sneak peek.  Have a great day.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...