March 30, 2018

Technique Tuesday - Sneak Peek Day 1

Hey peeps.  It's Technique Tuesday sneak peek day 1.  It's the end of the month and it's the build up to release day for Technique Tuesday.  Today I'm sharing the Flowers For Her stamp set and Flowers For Her coordinating crafting dies.  These flowers are so beautiful and super easy to color.




I colored my flowers with shades of purple, pink and orange Copic markers with yellow centers.  I popped up my purple flower to give my card a little bit of dimension.  I also used some prismacolor pencils to add some depth to the flowers and leaves.









The Flowers For Her stamp set and the Flowers For Her Crafting Die will be available this April 1st over at Technique Tuesday.  Make sure to swing by the Technique Tuesday blog to see what the other ladies have in store for you today.  I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek.  Have a great day everyone.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...