March 31, 2018

Technique Tuesday - Sneak Peek Day 2

Hey peeps.  It's Technique Tuesday sneak peek day 2.  It's the end of the month and it's the build up to release day for Technique Tuesday.  Today I'm sharing the Grandma Blessings stamp set and Grandma Blessing coordinating crafting dies






I stamped out the images with versa mark and sprinkled it with rose gold embossing powder.  I stamped and embossed a few more butterflies to die cut out.  I trimmed down this panel so I could layer it on top of some sparkly rose gold paper.  I popped up my butterflies and added just a few sequins.  





Grandma Blessings Crafting Dies

The Grandma Blessings stamp set and the Grandma Blessings Crafting Die will be available this April 1st over at Technique Tuesday.  Make sure to swing by the Technique Tuesday blog to see what the other ladies have in store for you today. I'll be back tomorrow for release day!!  Woot woot!!  Have a great day everyone. 

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...