April 1, 2018

Technique Tuesday April Release Day


Woot woot!!!  It’ release day paper over at Technique Tuesday.  Today I’m sharing the Iris stamp set and Iris coordinating crafting die.  All products from the sneak peek and today are available over on the Technique Tuesday store.





For my card I watercolored my Iris in a gorgeous shade of pink on some watercolor paper.    I used my coordinating die to die cut it out of my card panel.  I used a stitched die to trim down this panel.  Next I lightly stenciled on a dotted background on half of the panel and stamped the sentiment on the blank side.  I placed this panel on a white card base and inlaid my die cut piece back in place.  Next I took a thin strip of pink yardstick to add a pop of color to my card.  

I stamped the image again on a separate piece of watercolor paper and colored it again.  This time I cut out just the flower and bud parts so I could pop them up on my original image. 








Make sure to swing by the Technique Tuesday blog to see what the other ladies have for you today.  Once you’ve been inspired head on over to the Technique Tuesday store and make your purchases. Have a great day everyone.  See ya back here soon!!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...