May 1, 2018

Technique Tuesday - May Release

Hey peeps.  It's release day over at Technique Tuesday.  I'm sharing with you one of the newest masculine stamps and crafty die cuts I think you are going to love.  The Gears On The Border is the perfect addition to your Father's Day cards this year.  It works perfectly with the What a Guy stamp set and What A Guy Crafty Dies as well.





This fantastic crafty die cut set has a border piece and a gear piece. They work seamlessly with each other.  For my gear piece I gave my paper a patina look before I die cut it out and then added a few coats of cooper embossing powder.  I stamped my sentiment onto a white piece of cardstock and heat embossed it with cooper embossing powder.  Then I ran it through my Bigshot with a textured embossing folder.  I really love the whole feel of this card.  






You can piece up the entire May release TODAY in the Technique Tuesday shop. I've linked today products below for your convenience.  Have a great day everyone.  See you back here soon!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...