June 29, 2018

Technique Tuesday - Sneak Peek Day 1

Hey peeps.  It's Technique Tuesday sneak peek day 1.  It's the end of the month and it's the build up to release day for Technique Tuesday.  Today I'm sharing the Classic Butterfly crafting dies. These crafting dies are sooo pretty to play with.

For my card today I deiced to make a shaker card.  I had this pretty paper already in my stash from a while back (remember to hold onto the background pieces you make, you can use them later on card. 😉). I ran those pretty butterflies through my Gemini Jr and my shaker card was almost complete.




To finish off the shaker part I just placed acetate behind the butterflies, added some pretty sequins and form take and placed a card base behind it.  So easy.  For the sentiment I used the Butterfly Dragon stamp set that will also be released this month.  I LOVE how this fun shaker card turned out.







Make sure to come back tomorrow to see what else we have in store for you to check out for the July release.  Have an awesome day!!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...