June 30, 2018

Technique Tuesday - Sneak Peek Day 2

Hey peeps.  I'm back with another sneak peek from Technique Tuesday.  I hope you had chance to check out all the fabulous projects the design team made for everyone yesterday.  If you missed it, just head on over to the Technique Tuesday blog and check the ones out for today and yesterday.

For today's card I'm using the beautiful Happy Hydrangea stamp set and the coordinating Happy Hydrangea crafting dies.  As you have seen on my blog I truly love coloring floral images and especially hydrangeas.  This stamp set is no exception.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  I first stamped my image on some bristol smooth paper and colored my bouquet with my polychromo color pencils and used some gamsol to blend out the colors.


Next I stamped out some images in black in on a white card base to have something to sit behind my colored image.  I love the striking look of this card.  Lastly I stamped out a thanks sentiment on black card stock in embossing ink and heat set it with white embossing powder.  Adding just some simple purple gems finished out the sentiment strip.








 Okay that finishes up sneak peek day 2.  Make sure to stop back by tomorrow for the final day and for your chance to purchase this new release.  See ya tomorrow!!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...