August 29, 2018

Easy Birthday Card Using Spellbinder Dies

Hey peeps.  I'm sharing a fun and easy birthday card using Spellbinders die cuts.  I LOVE using dies that help me create quick and easy birthday cards.  The Shapeabilities Happy Birthday w/ Numbers Etched Dies.  You can make shaker cards with this die as well.  Soo awesome.


I LOVE how easy this card was to make.  Some simple blending to create my background using multiple colors of distress oxide inks.  Then I die cut out the birthday sentiment a few times to make it thicker and attached them all together with multi matte medium.  I also cut out two strips of silver mirror cardstock to border my beautiful card panel.




I pulled out the numbers dies in this set and die cut out a few numbers in silver glitter paper to add to my card.  Also the addition of the little red heart.  That heart die is also in the set.


For the finishing touches I added some sparkle pen to the hearts and a few sequins.  Such a quick and easy card to make in multiple colors.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...