September 14, 2018

Ink On 3 Dance and Twirl Blog Hop

Hey peeps.  It's blog hop time for Ink On 3.  Fleurette has made one of the cutest stamp sets for September and I'm loving it!  The stamp is called Dance and Twirl.  It has some of the cutest images for your next set of cards.  Let me show you how I used the stamp set. You can get 15% off your orders with the code: dancetwirl15. Save 15% on the Dance & Twirl New Release - order $44.00 or more and also get $2.00 in ~Ink On 3 Bucks~ to use on your next order. Sale ends Sat. Sept. 22, 2018.


For my card I stamped the giraffe multiple times on kraft card stock and heat embossed it with Ink On 3 Arctic White embossing powder.  Next I stamped the image again with Ink On 3 black out ink and colored it with a few polychromo pencils.  I fussy cut out the image and set it aside.



Next I stamped the dance sentiment in coral reef ink.  I shifted the sentiment just a little and stamped it again in Ink On 3 juicy embossing ink.  I sprinkled on come Ink On 3 crystal clear embossing powder and heat set it.  I added a strip of black card stock and stamped an additional sentiment with juicy ink and sprinkled on the arctic white embossing powder and heat set it.  I attached the black strip to the kraft strip and attached that to my giraffe base.


I popped up my colored giraffe with foam squares and added it to the sentiment piece.  I think this little giraffe is too precious!  To keep my card simple I placed to pieces of orange red card stock to the sides of my giraffe piece and attached it to a white card base.



Here is the list blog hoppers.  Comment on each blog post and be entered to win one $25 shopping spree! Giveaway will close on September 21st at noon CST and winners will be posted on the Ink on 3 blog!










Happy hoping everyone. See you back here soon!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...