September 13, 2018

Christmas Blog Hop With Technique Tuesday

Hey everyone.  Today is an awesome day for a hop!  It's the Christmas Blog Hop With Technique Tuesday.  Woot woot!! I'm so ready for Christmas to get here I can't stand it.  I'm listening to holiday music, getting my recipes in order and looking forward to seeing my kids during their visit. Technique Tuesday has released some awesome Christmas products in August and September and will have even more in October and November so make sure to keep your eyes peeled for more holiday inspired goodies. You can check out the Christmas collection by click the link.

You should of found your way to my blog from KYMONA's.  Today I get the chance to feature the beautiful Vintage Christmas stamp set.  I've shared a card made with this stamp set (see the post here) and I'm still playing with it to make several more holiday cards.  I colored up my tree and presents with Copic markers.  Next I added some sparkling glitter glue (I mean come on, we need some sparkle on that tree) to be my garland and added crystal nuvo drops to each ornament to make them shine.  I then added a small tree trunk to my tree with some woodgrain paper.



I wanted to add a pop of red to my card so I stamped one of the sentiments on red paper and banner cut the ends.  Along the bottom of a white card base I added gold wash tape to ground all my imaged I wanted to add to the card.  I adhered my tree with glue and popped up my present and sentiment with foam squares.  Lastly I added a simple green enamel dot to the sentiment to add just a little more color.





So of course there needs to be a prize right?  We'll give a Technique Tuesday gift certificate to someone who comments during this mini hop on one of the stops. Comments will be taken until September 20th. The winner will be announced on the Technique Tuesday blog on September 22nd. Now it's time to hop on over to JILL's  blog to see what she has created to inspire you today.  I've also listed the entire log participants below for your hopping convenience.




Have a great day everyone and see you back here soon.  Happy hopping!



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...