September 10, 2018

World Suicide Prevention Month Blog Hop






I am so excited to be participating in the first I Care Blog Hope to benefit the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline on World Suicide Prevention Day 2018!! Joanne Soukup of Perky Penny Paper Arts©, in collaboration with Simon Says Stamp©, organized this blog hop to raise money and awareness for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and World Suicide Prevention Day.  When she contacted me, I knew right away that I wanted to join in! For information on the blog hop, the I Care Stamp set, and the wonderful ways you can help read her post here I hope this blog hop will help individuals that are suffering.  Please make sure what you share in this world is kindness, understanding and love.  Everyone has the right to be on this earth without feeling bullied, judged or alone.

Now onto the hop.  There are so many amazing participants on this hop and I'm so honored to be amongst all this talent. Our cards today will be featuring the newly released stamp set that Joanne herself created called I Care.  Simon Says Stamp will be selling this stamp set and all proceeds go to suicide prevention.





For my card today I stamped some of the sentiments are individual colors banners and heat embossed with with white embossing powder.  I next stamped you are on a white piece of cardstock and layered each banner in rainbow order on that piece.  To finished off my card I used some striped colorful paper to add to my card base.








Joanne has all of the links on her blog, so please visit her blog to see everyone’s amazing creations, read their personal stories, and donate by ordering the I Care Stamps set from Simon Says Stamp©.
Have a great day everyone and I'll see you back here soon!!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...