September 5, 2018

Spellbinders Grateful Stamp Set and Dies

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day.  I'm back sharing a few cards from the Spellbinders Grateful stamp set and dies.  I think this stamp set is too precious for words.  I'm obsessed with Debi's designs for Spellbinders.  I love the simplicity of them but also the whimsical touches as well.  I mean how doesn't want a cheese grater with a smile on it. 😊

For my cards today I kept the same color combination just switched it up a bit.  My first card I left a lot of white space so my cheese and grater would really pop.  I sponged on some distress ink to ground my images.  Images were colored with my Copic markers and die cut out with the coordinating dies.  I used foam squares to pop them up and stamped out a sentiment from the set.  I added a few enamel dots to keep the color moving.  I also distressed a few pieces of thinly cut black card stock to add a little border on three sides of the card.










For my second card cut down a bright yellow piece of card stock and placed it on the side of a card base.  Next I die cut out a Nestabilties Deckled Rectangled Etched dies and stamped on a sentiment.  I LOVE puniness of this sentiment.  Next I colored up a few more images with my Copic markers and die cut the out.  I popped them up with foam squares and added them to the black piece.  I adhered that piece onto my card base and finished the card off with a few white enamel dots.







That's my cards for today.  So tell me what's your favorite Spellbinders stamp set.  I would love to here what you like.  I may even make a card with your favorite set. 😉 Have a great day everyone and I'll see you back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...