October 19, 2018

Concord & 9th October Release Notable Numbers

Happy Friday everyone.  I'm back with another guest post from Concord & 9th.  Today I'm sharing with you the Notable Numbers bundle.  This is such a beautiful stamp and die set.  I love the design of these numbers and the font used to create it.








I had to make a card with the number 29 because I have a friend who will remain 29 for the rest of her life.  ðŸ˜‚ I stamped out the numbers in Versamark ink and heat embossed them with gold rush embossing powder.  I used the coordinating die cuts to cut each letter out.  Next I stamped out the top sentiment and bottom sentiment (bottom sentiment not part of this stamp set) in Versamark ink on black cardstock and also heat embossed it in gold rush embossing powder.  I trimmed the sentiments out using my paper trimmer.  

I used some gold striped washi tape and place it on the top and bottom of the a white card base.  I used foam tape to popped up the sentiments and letters and adhered them to my card.  I added just a few black sequin and my card was complete.





Make sure to head on over to the Concord & 9th blog to check out what the other guest designers have in store for you today.  Have a wonderful day everyone.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...