October 17, 2018

Ink On 3 October Release

Hey peeps.  Ink On 3 is full of holiday and spiritual inspiration with this latest release.  I played with two of the new stamp sets called Poinsettia and Merry and Bright for my card today.

I decided to make a background with this stamp set.  I stamped all the images in juicy ink and then heat embossed them with the gold rush embossing powder.  I simply colored the images with white and red color pencils. I filled in the remaining area with the pine needles in red ink.



Here's a close up of the coloring.  Coloring on white over the red cardstock makes the white not so stark.  I love doing this technique on color cardstock.  On some of the white poinsettias I added a red layer of color pencil over the white and deepened the shadows with a darker red.  



Next I stamped out one of the sentiments from the Merry and Bright stamp set on olive cardstock and heat embossed it in gold rush.  I decided to layer this sentiment square onto a piece of white cardstock I entirely heat embossed in the gold rush embossing powder.  I wrapped a strip of vellum around the colored panel and adhered the sentiment to it with foam tape.  Finally the colored panel was adhered to a white card base.




Make sure to head on over to the Ink On 3 blog today as there is a blog hop and special discounts.  I'll see you guys back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...