October 3, 2018

Hey Suga!!

Hey suga!!  LOL I just had to say it instead of peeps today.  I'm working with this adorable stamp set from Spellbinders called Shake It Up and it has these adorable sugar cubes (or tiny ice cubes if you prefer) it the set.  These little sugar cubes reminded me of my Daddy who used to give my daughter sugar cubes as a child just to keep her entertained.  However the joke was on him because he always did it when she was staying the night.  Hello sugar rush!


For my card I first stamped out some of the sugar cubes with versamark ink on some pretty sea glass card stock from Simon Says Stamp.  Next I stamped them in a stack making sure to use masking paper to keep the lines from overlapping on some of the cubes.  I lightly colored these with my Copic markers and added the adorable sentiment around the stack of sugar.


I matted this panel with back cardstock and popped it up on the light blue piece.  I layered everything on a white card base and for the final touches I added some sparkle sequins.


I mean really...who cute are these little cubes.  Makes me want to pinch one.  LOL




Thanks for swinging by today.  I've linked the products I used below for your shopping convenience . I'll see you back here soon.

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...