October 30, 2018

Technique Tuesday Sneak Peek Day 1


Hey peeps.  It's Technique Tuesday sneak peek day 1.  It's the end of the month and it's the build up to release day for Technique Tuesday.  Today I'm sharing the Christmas Cocoa stamp set. This stamp set perfect for those warm and cozy holiday cards.  While making this card I just had to sip on some hot chocolate.

For my card today I stamped out the the mugs from this stamp set and colored them with Copic markers.  When I color with any medium and I'm using designer paper, I always make sure to match my medium to the colors displayed in the designer paper pack.  This helps me get a very cohesive looking project.  One I colored up my images I fussy cut them out and added just a touch of glitter to my whipped cream.  Next I stamped out a sentiment and layered it with some brown card stock for a nice border.  



I created a layout with some fun holiday paper and placed it on my card base.  I popped up my little hot cocoa mugs filled coffee syrup and hot chocolate (yup it's delicious) on the panel going vertically  down my card.  I placed the sentiment next to the vertical panel and added just a few sparkly gems to finish off my card.





I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Make sure to swing by here tomorrow for more sneak peek inspiration.  All products will be available Nov 1st in the Technique Tuesday store.




 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...