November 13, 2018

25 Days Of Christmas Tags

Hey peeps.  I'm participating in the 25 Days Of Christmas Tags this year and I'm super excited.  I have seen some amazing tags and the inspiration is overwhelming (in a good way).  WOW so many talented people in this crafty community. Today Technique Tuesday is the sponsor.

For my tag today I'm using the Technique Tuesday Hello Winter stamp set and the Sweater Weather crafting die cut.  I love the cozy feeling of this shaker tag.


I started off by cutting out the back of the tag and using the Sweater Weather crafting die to make a festive pattern on this piece.  Next I stamped the Hello Winter sentiment from the Hello Winter stamp set at the top portion of the tag.  I colored out my bomber jacket with Copic markers and used Tulip puffy paint for the fur around the hood.  I used black Nuvo drops for the buttons.  


I die cut out the top portion of my tag to create a top for the shaker elements.  I filled the tag with red, blue, silver and white sequins to keep everything within the color hue I was using.  I adhered down my top with double sided foam tape to give it some dimension.  All that was left was to add a top piece for the ribbon and twine to go through and tie all the ribbon and twine into a few bows. I adhered my bomber jacket to the shaker tag with adhesive.  



Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to swing by Tracey's blog to see all the beautiful tags that were created for today.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...