May 5, 2010

Repeat Impression Sketch Challenge M510


Hey everybody.  Are you up for a challenge? A sketch challenge that is.  I know I am.  Today I'm featuring this week's sketch challenge from Repeat Impression.  I fell in love with this sketch as it's was super easy to do and it really made my Jump For Joy (2610-J) image really stand out as the focal point.  You can purchase this little fella over at Repeat Impressions. I think he's the happiest little guy around.  Don't forget to browse through the website as Wendy has some really amazing stamps and other items for purchase. For this card I used my Green Stack paper pack and once again some brown Bazzill scrap paper from my bin. :-)  The Chocolate Chip ribbon is from Stampin' Up.  I used red brads for my corners and punch out from my scrap paper the little "brads" for my ribbon. I shaded around my rabbit with So Saffron ink from SU.  I popped my image up on pop dots to add dimension.



I actually had time to show you one more with the Birdhouse 4317-E stamp (click on the link and scroll down the page a little to see the image).  I just love coloring this birdhouse.  I've stamped it off a few times already and I'm going coloring crazy.  So many color combinations with such a cute birdhouse. I colored my image with my Copic Markers and mounted it on some paper from the Green Stack 70% Recycled paper pack.  Super cute and super easy.
  

 Here's the layout for the sketch for you to created something fabulous.  Don't forget to hop on over to Repeat Impression and pick your little fella up today.  Don't forget to stop by Wendy's blog The House That Stamps Built and check out what the other design team members are showcasing today. 

Have a super duper day and see ya back here real soon.



Hugs~


9 comments:

  1. Adorable cards, Dana! That little bunny is one of my favorites and I almost used that birdhouse for my card for the challenge, but I couldn't make it work the way I wanted! The DPs you used are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, love the paper you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so cute! Great job on the sketch, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great idea to pop up that sweet rabbit! I adore your birdhouse card. The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards - I LOVE the dimension on that happy little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dana, they are both so darling!! I love the colors and the DT you used for the first card. I love the way you placed the birdhouse...how clever! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards came out beautiful, Dana! I love pattern paper you used. And I especially love the way you popped up the rabbit! I love dimension! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dana both cards are adorable! I also love that bunny - he just makes me happy and I smile when I look at him! I loe the dp and colors you used with the birdhouses! That is also a cool stamp and have enjoyed using it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bunny image is just too cute, and I love your designer papers! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...