August 23, 2010

Forty Winks

Happy Monday!!  I'm going to wish all of you a wonderful week right off the top.  Okay, now that I've shared my wishes, today is Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week!!  Woo-hoo!!  Today I'm featuring this cute little cat as he's sleeping.  The stamp is called Forty Winks (2606-J). Oh, how I wish to be curled up like that right now. LOL

As usual with our stamp of the week, you get it at a 50% discount this week (Aug 23 - Aug 29) because your are one of my blog readers.  What a deal right?!?! Remember to stop by The House That Stamps Built to retrieve your discount code and instructions. While your there check out what the other fabulous ROCK STARS have come up with.

Hugs~


7 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Dana! I sure do love that color combination. I really like the buttons you added, too. And of course - great stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combination Dana! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BLUE cat! Sooo cute!!!
    I love your use of colors on this card. Great work, Dana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fantastic card, Dana! I love the red and aqua combo with the image!
    Have a wonderful week to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combination! Love how you have framed the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of Nestie shape for this image! Love the buttons! Wish I was sleeping like this little guy right about now...

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...