September 20, 2010

RI Stamp of The Week

Oh, it's MONDAY....woo hoo!!  It's Stamp of The Week from Repeat Impressions.  Welcome back to my blog.  Today's stamp of the week is this lovely little fawn (4212-I).  How precious!!!  Such a sweet little creature.  Even though he is small he makes a GREAT statement on my card.

Remember, as always my wonderful blog readers, this precious little fawn can be yours for 50% off this week.  So head on over to The House That Stamps Built and get your discount code.  Make sure to check out what the other DT members have for you.  Sorry to seem like I'm rushing but a dear friend of mine is in town for only 48 hours and we have about eight years worth of catching up to do.  So it will be a marathon day to say the least.

Hugs to you all and have a wonderful day.



7 comments:

  1. Such a darling card, Dana! Love the background colors you choose. Hope you have a wonderful time catching up with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, I love your little scene and the colors you used!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana I hope you had a great time visiting with your friend! LOVE this fawn, all creatures great and small, the Lord God made them all! :) Beautiful card my friend, hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Dana. I'm loving your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coloring and the layout of your elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Dana! I love your use of the fawn stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, Dana. Love that little fawn and you've created a nice little scene with it!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...