May 23, 2011

Doing the Release Hop!

Hey welcome back!  Hope you got to me from Beth's bog.  Glad your enjoying the hop for Your Next Stamps May release.  Super great cards to show you.  Here's my card using the "Golf Scene" image.  I love this image.  I don't have a ton of "guy" stamps so this works perfect for me.  I have a few golfer guys as friends so I know they will appreciate this kind of card.  And the sentiment is also a new release from the scene sentiment package of stamps.  To top everything off Karen is giving you 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!  All you have to do is use the code YNSMAYNR at the end of your order.  How easy is that? The hop will run from TODAY (May 23) at 0800 (EST) and ends midnight (EST) May 27th.   
Make sure you leave a comment on each of your blogs and enter your name on the link on Karen's blog for your chance to win a new release prize package.  Now it's time to hop on over to Cindy's blog and look at the awesome project she came up with.

Happy hopping!



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...