December 22, 2011

Celebrating Suzanne Dean

Morning, morning peeps.  The countdown to Christmas is here.  Just a few more days!  Well on my list of giving this year the name Suzanne Dean has been added.  Yup, that Suzanne Dean.  The ever talented Suzanne.  I am honored to be a part of Suzanne's DT over at CMC and I wanted to let her know that she is one fabulous lady.  So today I'm showing you the card I sent to her for all the support that she has given me this year.  It has been a blessing to work for her and get to know her as a friend.  Plus I was a secret stalker prior to being on the team because I think her Copic color is amazing.  I have had the chance to take her latest class 5 and I'm over the top happy with how much I'm learning.  If you have not taken a class it should be on your Christmas list. :-)Well Suzanne, I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and nothing but blessings in the coming year. 

And to all my fabulous followers.  Thank you for blessing me with  your support and friendship as well.  This whole blogging thing was new to me in 2009 but through it all I have made the best of friends and that's why I keep doing what I'm doing.  You have been there for me doing tough times and through smiles.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  And to start off 2012 I'm going to be spreading the LOVE so make sure you come back and visit ALOT during 2012.  I think it's going to be a year full of blessings for us all.  Merry Christmas everyone!!

Hugs and happy stamping~

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Dana, and for such a fabulous person! Isn't it delightful to be able to send a card to someone who has touched your life? Marry Christmas, friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Dana and I am sure Suzanne thinks so too. Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same to you and your family. May 2012 bring joy, peace and many new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same to you and your family. Love your card. May 2012 brings joy, peace and many new creations. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cutie pie and so very festive--I adore this image and colored beautifully too! I'm always happy to have such nice "stalkers" lol and truly happy to have you as both a friend & on the team! I have been blessed with getting to know so many wonderful people thru my blog & classroom! Thank you so much for all your hard work and I hope the new year brings you much joy, fun & good health!

    Merry Christmas to you & yours,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...