May 29, 2012

Happy 19th Anniversary Baby

Hey peeps.  Well from the title of my post I guess you can tell it's my anniversary.  I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 19 years today.  But to be honest with you I have been in love with my husband since the third grade.  I claimed him on the playground to my twin sister.  We have known each other since forever and so has our families. 
 So in honor of my special day I made this card.  I fell in love with this image from Mo's digital pencil.  So elegant and so us.  When we got married he had hair and I had smaller hips.  And after 19 years, he no longer has hair and I have bigger hips.  LOL 




To my husband, thank you for spending the last 19 years with me.  I pray by the grace of our almighty God that he will bless us with 19 more.  I love you babes.

Awww....I'm so sweet.  LOL  Thanks for stopping by today. 

Hugs and love~

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and happy anniversary....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful!! I love everything about it! Happy anniversary:) Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool image Dana and love the whole card! Happy Anniversary to you both--hope you celebrated BIG LOL! I have my 18th this fall and I am so lucky to be married to my hubby!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...