January 5, 2013

Color Me Pastel - CMC

Hey peeps.  Okay my card for the new challenge over at Color Me Creative is definitely fitting for this time of year.  I AGAIN will be making the pledge to lose weight this year.  I start off rather well but then all it takes is one martini and NY style cheesecake and I'm done!  LOL  This adorable image is from Paper Makeup and I'm going to look just like her when I jump on my scale tomorrow.  Sigh...the scale is never in my favor.

Anyway, enough about me weight issues. :-)  I hope you will join us and start off the year with some creative juices.  I'm looking forward to some amazing opportunities in 2013 and so should you.  Let's make it our crafting best this year.  I'm heading back into my stamp room to start making some room for new stuff.  You never know what I might be giving away soon!! 

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...