June 29, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie - Happy 4th


Hey peeps!  Glad you stopped back by today.  I've been rather busy in my stamp room creating and clearing stuff.  I had a chance to sit down and create my next card for the finalist challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie.  Since the 4th of July is next week and I'm a little bit behind I thought I would get the stamps cracking with a celebratory card for the challenge.
 I used the Dance In The Rain set for Kraftin' Kimmie.  I colored her with Copic markers and paper pieced her adorable dress.  I have to say that this image is right up there with the ones I love the most from KK.  Sure hope I win this challenge so I can add more stamps to my collect. :-)




 

The paper is from Doodlebug Design called Stars and Stripe.  Yup, I'm going to have to order more of this paper.  I LOVE the color combinations in this pack.  You can really use it for any occasion. I used Your Next Stamp dies to cut out the arrows and flags.  The stars are from Spellbinders.










Here's a closeup of the image.  Isn't she just too cute!?!?!  Thanks for swinging back by today.  Hopefully I'll get back in my room tomorrow with another card or project.  And don't forget to start following me on Bloglovin

Hugs and love~   

1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...