July 2, 2013

Angel Of Mine

 Hey peeps.  I'm back with one last card for the Krafin' Kimmie Guest spot.  I chose the KK Felicity image for my card.  I am praying for my chance to be on the team for the month of August.  Clever right?!?!  Anyway, I used my Copic markers to color my image and added some SU Dazzling Diamond to her halo, wings and dress.  The paper is from Bacis Grey Sultry collection.
 Here is a closeup of the inside of my card.  I restamped the image in Versa mark.  I didn't want the image to overpower the sentiment in the inside of the card.

Here is a closeup of my card.  I love all the sparkles on this one.  I outlined my angel in green so it matched the paper.  Oh, before I forget, the layout came from the 300th Challenge for Mojo Monday's on KK blog and the color inspiration is for this week's challenge as well.  I hope you enjoyed yourself today on my blog.  Wish me luck!!

Hugs and love~

3 comments:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...