May 28, 2014

Dream BIG - SCS 490

Hey peeps.  How's everyone doing?  I have been away visiting family members and boy did I miss my stamp room.  It like I was going through withdrawal.  I had NO stamping or coloring items with me for 10 days.  Oh, the pain I went through.  LOL

Well I'm back and busy as ever.  Today's card I used the new sketch that's just been posted on Splitcoaststampers.  I love this pretty little layout. I just received some goodies from Papertrey Ink and some sparklin' new sequin so I was so excited to put this card together.

I want to point out one very cool item I used on this card.  I cut out one of the flag banners with Beinfang watercolor paper, ran it through my Xyron and then placed three rows of that fantastic ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon monthly ribbon club to cover it.  I thought it was a great way to use my ribbon besides just making a bow with it.



Here's a closeup of my card.  I also watercolored that beautiful background stamp called Background Basics Venice from PTI.  I'm in love with this stamp.  As for the watercolor medium I used the Reeves water colour paint from Oriental Trading Company.  The sentiment is from Clear Expressions.  I heat embossed the sentiment and the background stamp with Hero Arts Silver embossing powder. 

I'm off and running to make more magic in my stamproom.  I have some graduation cards I still need to make.  Can't let the graduates down!






Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...